Looking for the Best Roofing Contractor in Connecticut?
As someone who lives in Connecticut, a historically rich land with a population of about 3.567 million and has about 1.3 million households, you probably plan to build a new home or repair an existing one. One of the most important investments you should make is a good roof. However, when it comes to roofing, homeowners know little about hiring the right roofing contractor in Connecticut.
The Importance of a Reliable Roofer
The right contractor makes sure that roof turns your home into a safe haven. Have you already found one? Consider these points when looking for a roofer:
- Proof of previous projects
- Good relationships with manufacturers and suppliers
- Testimonials and reviews on websites and local listings
- Has a local presence
- Proper licensing
Roofing scams are increasing nowadays. A homeowner like you needs to be extremely careful with door-to-door salespeople. Connecticut Better Business spokesman Howard Schwartz advises against doing business at your front door – especially if you don’t know the people who are knocking.
Roofing Contractor Connecticut to Handle Your Roofing Project
Slavin Home Improvement brings at least 7 years of experience in the roofing industry. We carry out various roofing and home improvement projects for residential properties.
Utilizing quality materials from industry-leading manufacturers like GAF, Owens Corning, Mastic, Harvey, and Certainteed, we help you achieve a home that weathers storms and can protect your family and investments.
There are many roofers in Connecticut. But why choose Slavin Home Improvement?
- Honest prices. We value the trust of our clients and therefore believe in being upfront with pricing. Our prices are reasonable, and we explain the work and materials involved. That way, you’ll know what you’re getting.
- 100% customer satisfaction. Homeowners have personal preferences when it comes to their roof, gutters, and siding. We don’t stop working on your home until you say that you are happy with the outcome. If it doesn’t satisfy you, it’s not yet done.
- Licensed and insured. Reputable contractors ensure quality workmanship. Furthermore, they protect themselves and their clients from hazards. They do this by getting licensure and insurance.
Slavin Home Improvement roofers handle different types of roofing problems. We tackle everything from roof leaks to poor drainage to increasing utility bills. First, we investigate your issue at hand. Next, we discuss possible options with you and make the necessary improvements.
We’re here to help you. Learn more or get a free estimate by calling us at (860) 272-6904.